Dimitri Karakostas / Toronto, Ontario



Portfolio / Tumblr / Flickr / Blood of the Young Zine / dimitrikarakostas@gmail.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID OR WHO YOU FUCKED, I'D GO THROUGH HELL FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT

I have two zines in The Artist's Publication shop right now, as well as a few in the BOTY shop... you know! As usual, BOTY is taking up most of my time... we have big stuff coming up, though! Research 4 looks amazing, but we're holding off a few weeks... get a few more artists down. It's gonna be worth it. Also have some pretty... well, unreal shoots this week. Pretty psyched to drop those, that's for sure! ALSO ALSO, the studio will have 'open hours' starting next month... right now it's just a mess, but if you absolutely must stop by and grab zines/prints, shoot me an email!




















Finished up the second music video for Guy Dallas last week... nice change from last year's Three Laces Four My Pairs.

Yup!

No comments: