Dimitri Karakostas / Toronto, Ontario



Portfolio / Tumblr / Flickr / Blood of the Young Zine / dimitrikarakostas@gmail.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

WHEN IT CAME TIME TO THROW BRICKS THROUGH THAT STARBUCKS WINDOW, YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE.

What a day this was. We were shot at with plastic bullets, gassed, rushed (including by cops on horses which was fucking terrifying), blocked from most points of entry and exit, witnessed countless smashed windows, and whomever got me in the shoulder in the first rush of cops fucking KILLED me. SO SORE. Jon and I played it like idiots, up in the front with the journalists/etc... and we had the best time. I love you, bud! Thank you, Toronto, for making me feel so comfortable and safe.



























4 comments:

aaron said...

really glad you took these

This Guy said...

I especially enjoy your shot of Warren and Megan, my favourite upper middle class anarchists.

CB said...

What fun!!!

Jsuggs said...

Nice