Dimitri Karakostas / Toronto, Ontario



Portfolio / Tumblr / Flickr / Blood of the Young Zine / dimitrikarakostas@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

museum mouth, my how you've misused me.

I've been chasing my color with bw lately... don't feel that much better for it. IN OTHER NEWS I found a brand new (IN BOX) Stylus Epic at VV yesterday, which is awesome because my previous Stylus was FANTASTIC. I'm pretty psyched. GOOD LUCK!








- - -

Here is what my Born Into This arrangement looked like! If you're interested in grabbing an 8x10 editioned (*/3) print (unframed or framed!), you can email me directly at coveredinfrogs(at)hotmail.com. A few of them have sold well. They're $30 or two for $50 unframed *shipping included*!!!


The zine that we put out for our show is now for sale! You can grab one here!


Also, I have some work in Panoplie by France's Continue De Creuser and it looks pretty good! More info!


AND FINALLY, guess who's back!!!
SHIT, BART SIMPSON COMIXXX BACK AGAIN FOREVER!!! (or at least infrequently)

No comments: