note: new posts will be underneath this for the next week! sorry!
so here we are, cb2 is done and i'm really happy about it. seriously fucking fantastic work, amazing collaborators (each of which i'm glad are willing to grace the pages of with their work), and it looks fantastic all-in-all. give this a thorough look-through, and remember we're always looking for new contributors! you can send stuff to email@example.com if you're interested!
01. TWO JPGS – RALPH DELACRUZ (NTRNT)
02. I MAY NEVER EVER SEE TOMORROW AGAIN (HOPEFULLY) - BERT SUMPSIN (SEINFELD)
03. ERR1.GIF – MIKHAIL WASSMER (BERLIN/ZURICH)
04. YOU AND ME – DAN CORREIA (WINDSOR)
05. ALRIGHT SAVE FOR WEB GUYS (+COVER/INSIDECOVER)- ANDREA ARRUBLA (NY)
06. A FACE TO FACE EMBRACE RUNS THE HORRIFIC RISK OF A CLOTHED CROTCH GRAZE - DIMITRI KARAKOSTAS (TO)
07. MINDBITCH – JONATHAN LEBLANC (TO)
08. “I CANT TELL THE DIFFERNCE ANYMORE” - KELLY SMITH (WINDSOR)
09. TWO POEMS OF VARYING TITLES – ALEX COLEURS (PHILLY/TO)
10. PERPETUAL VOIDS (+BACKCOVER) - CARLEIGH MALLAH (PITTSBURGH)
the print version is 32 pages, color cardstock cover, laser'd, 8 1/2x11, $4 shipping incld! weed!!
DOWNLOAD THE PDF!!! DISTRIBUTE THIS BITCH!!!