Dimitri Karakostas / Toronto, Ontario



Portfolio / Tumblr / Flickr / Blood of the Young Zine / dimitrikarakostas@gmail.com

Friday, December 18, 2009

i'll be holding all the tickets, and you'll be owing all the fines

you, now, the exactly what is the definition of the
type, smiling disaffected no, with too
the pretty one to cry never and short hunting to
satisfy the stop and speak (if not but for one moment) worst
about my thoughts, "deceiving is expression; heart" pure; but no
other knowledge how to express or import what (desire,
or a chipped book reference putting away the months ago) I know
that you will read this, and you will know that this is about
you and that you crossed my twentyfivethousandsixhundredandfiftyfivetimes
since my lips have crack of a black smile too far
and opened house-length of walked hours (there is
thus a littler thing which I say outside
extremely that
I believe inside, and you are all three years worth of time between them.)

No comments: